Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Day 234: Alcohol Has No Home Here

What can I say today.  Feeling very heavy-hearted as I know many others are.  For now, I just want to focus on the fact that I have absolutely, positively no desire at all to drink.  No desire to "drown my sorrows".  No compulsive need to numb, escape, self-destruct.  I do not want or need alcohol at all.  I am so proud to say that.  My dad would be so proud of that too, and I wish I could share that with him. Tough day.  Much love.

5 comments:

  1. Yes I think half the world is in shock! So glad you don't feel the need to drink though...it doesn't change anything anyway! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. PDTG, that is so true! About all issues- booze doesn't change a thing!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am still in shock.
    Sad, mad, all of the emotions.
    Not drinking.
    Sober and feeling it all.
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thinking about you and hoping all is well. I realized I missed your sober-versary! Hope 2017 is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For people with disabilities or illness that include chronic pain, the use of opioids can increase independence and quality of life.
    Addiction Rehab Centers

    ReplyDelete