Friday, October 21, 2016

Day 215: 7 Months

Seven months today. I feel like a person again. It's such a breath of relief in my soul. How did I ever get so lost inside of alcohol? I never want to go there again. It was mindless, obsessive, reckless, false, and unproductive all at once. If I drink again, I feel that I would slip back there. I can see it. Proud of myself today. Never cocky though. I have a long way to go before I truly find peace. I am so much happier with myself now. Not drinking has gotten so much more comfortable for me as well. I am thankful for today. Much love always.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 7 Months!
    I know if I drank again, I'd be back to the dark days again.
    It is so much better not drinking.
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really, truly is! Thank you for your continued support! :)<3

    ReplyDelete