Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Day 101: Beautiful Years Ahead

And just like that, I am into my 100's...feeling extremely good about this!  I absolutely do NOT want to become complacent- I want to continue not drinking, and continue enjoying not drinking.  It is so amazing to not be drinking my life away!  I am so sad to realize how long I've been living under a veil of substances.  20 years!  Wow.  Time for the next 20 years to be about ME, my family, my passions in life- not about stinky old booze, and the bummer etceteras that go along with it.  I want to make these years count.  I do not need alcohol in my life anymore!!!  Must keep that close to my heart!  Much love to all.

4 comments:

  1. I love the lyrics from the Tim McGraw song in regard to future years:
    ...
    For my next thirty years I'm gonna watch my weight
    Eat a few more salads and not stay up so late
    Drink a little lemonade and not so many beers
    Maybe I'll remember my next thirty years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that, too :) <3 Thanks for sharing, HD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!
    I want to remember my next 20 years!
    (I figured I might live to 82! LOL)
    xo
    wendy

    ReplyDelete