Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Day 73: Photographs

I was drawn to a photo album tonight. Seeing those pictures brought up a lot. I saw myself younger, living very much for the day to day, having few passions, no real goals. My only focus for so much of that time was getting fucked up. It hurts saying that but it is very true. I don't think I even understood what I was doing. Certainly not where it could take me. I am very lucky I didn't get into more trouble. I was very young. I have no idea if I was running from something or running toward something. I have a different life now and I am thankful for it every day.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing terrific! Isn't it great to feel passionate about life again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is, HD. I didn't know it would be like this. Or could be like this. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete