Monday, March 21, 2016

2 Years/Day 1

It's been almost 2 years since my first and only post., which I accidentally deleted.  Much has happened. I did resume drinking...I don't remember why. Probably innocent enough. But here I am again. Still have that desire to stop drinking...still have the weird wonderings of whether I'm capable of being a moderate drinker....still quietly and deeply pretty sure I am not.
I haven't had any alcohol today and I am about to go to sleep now. I feel really good. I woke up this morning in a bit of a dark place. Just so unhappy with my drinking habits.
In reading about the 100 Day Challenge on Belle's blog ( http://tiredofthinkingaboutdrinking.com/2013/03/14/100-day-challenge/), I decided it would be a great day to begin. Many thanks to her for the challenge and for her words/experience. Also, an enormous thank you to Mrs. D at http://livingwithoutalcohol.blogspot.com/?m=1 for her beautiful, inspirational blog. I aim to document my 100 days here, to help in holding myself accountable. So, Happy Day One, me! :)
Hope all are well who may be reading this. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment