Friday, March 25, 2016

Day 5

Hi Day 5. Still super raw. This morning I was full on sobbing with grief in the kitchen. It comes from such tiny triggers, and with such crippling force. With this, I also do feel really good about being on my fifth day. The past couple of days I've had the thoughts of whether this is a break, a re-evaluation of my behavior/relationship with drinking (really all substances), or if it's permanent. I've been doing different things for so long with such consistency that I don't really know if I am capable of the very rare, casual, enjoyable drink or two. I truly have no idea. I believe I may not be, or at least I am afraid if I do try then it will just spiral into the old habits. Either way, I don't need to decide that now. I know I don't want to drink a single drink for my 100 day challenge. So hi, day 5. Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment