Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Day 10 Part 5

Boy am I writing a bunch today. I have enjoyed the freedom from alcohol I've felt the past 10 days. Not being a slave to going to the store. Carr suggests to make a list of things that are pleasurable in life without drinking. Here is what I have so far: spending time with my family and my dog, caring for our son, playing music, making art, reading, cooking, going out to eat, taking walks, swimming, studying, singing, exercising, hanging out with friends, writing, being productive at work, cleaning (sometimes), watching movies, baking, gardening, traveling, listening to music, sex, napping and sleeping, going to the thrift store, long hot showers, learning how to sew, going to the park, looking at photo albums, attending Quaker meetings........more things I'm sure. Nice to think about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment