Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Day 2 Part 2

In bed now...my son sleeping in his room across the hall, my husband reading next to me, and our little dog tucked in between us, "in the middles". A good day. Melancholy morning, pushed through, library with our tiny man, walk in the park, dropped out of grad school, tacos, reading. Wanted to drink briefly here and there. Why did I want to drink? It was frustrating and depressing. I did not drink. Had a nice lemon juice/seltzer fun drink. Then tea. I am not really a tea gal but maybe one day. Texted a dear old friend, my mom, and my mom-in-law. Loved being present all day with my beautiful son. His personality is really shining. He makes me so happy. Why have I been getting fucked up since age fourteen? Day 2 is done and off to dream. I miss my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment