Thursday, March 24, 2016

Day 4 Part 3

For some reason, my first Day 4 post is stuck in an endless "publishing" tunnel. Not sure that it will ever resolve itself. I guess it serves me right for writing it at work. I am very raw today. Really I am so raw every fucking day. Things hurt so quickly, and so deeply, and I burn. I don't know if it's the not drinking, the grief, the school/work/life stress, ye olde tyme of the month, or just me, or what the hell. It all sucks. But much is so good and beautiful, too. I am blessed, just dealing with a bunch of heavy stuff right now. Not drinking is really...cool. And I had a couple of cravings today. And they were useless and depressing and actually didn't last too long. I am so happy to get through today in spite or because of many hidden tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment