Saturday, May 7, 2016

Full of Love

What an awesome day. Attended our buddy's MFA show and then a crowded reception with some hip folks and bubbly flowing. I truly enjoyed not drinking. It was great. Our little guy was so good throughout. Beautiful evening outside for our family walk. Then I made a quiche for Mother's Day and here I am writing. I feel so happy to not be drinking. I feel like a real mother and a real person. It is amazing. I miss my dad so much. He would be so proud. I was calm and open and loving today. I am communicating well with my husband about different things and we are really connecting. Very thankful for it all.

2 comments:

  1. And it only gets better.
    My hubs and I are so much closer. He is so proud of me.
    I don't overreact like I used to.
    Happy Mother's Day!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and huge hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete