Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I Love It

Another day and night coming to a close. It is Day 58. Is this forever? Will this be the only Day 58 I'll ever have?  I am at the point where I think, "I hope so". I like that thought. I like not drinking. I really do. That is so cool. And the day count is starting to have the feeling of a little weight behind it, in my head. A wee bit of weight. It is starting to feel really real and also very, very comfortable. It's something I want to keep doing.  I am proud of this time. I like the current zone I'm in, because there is a little bit of comedy, a little bit of tragedy, and overall a bit of poetry in this whole process, for me anyway. I love it.

2 comments:

  1. You keep giving me hope! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back 'atcha, HD- you are doing great. Thank you for your continued support. :)

    ReplyDelete