Wednesday, May 4, 2016

New Normal

I've been super weird today. Edgy, discontent. I hate feeling like this but it's just how things are today. Through this though, I can honestly say I don't feel like drinking at all.  Not at all!  I just simply don't feel like it.  I am not forcing myself to not drink, I'm not longing for it but avoiding it- I just don't have any desire for it!  I've realized that this is becoming my new normal....NOT drinking, as opposed to my normal being drinking.  Does that make sense?  I was a drinker, now I am not.  Most nights involved alcohol, now nights involve fun boozeless drinks/good food/naughty food/just generally hanging and happening to not be drinking.  It's something I used to do, and now I don't. Cool. :) <3

2 comments:

  1. It does make perfect sense!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really awesome, Wendy. I want to keep this up. Hope all is well in life with you and your man :).

    ReplyDelete