Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hello!

Yikes, what a lame, complain-y previous post......I swear my emotions fly here, there, and everywhere.  Just tinkered around with my blog settings- figured stark white was super-depressing and creepy, so I added a pretty lavender template with birds...still a little bleak I guess!  Oh well.  Someone from Russia found this tiny corner of the internet- that is really cool.  Hello out there to all who venture here (probably all me except my Russian comrade).  I should liven up this day of posts with some positivity, so I just want to say greetings and wishing all well who are grieving and/or in recovery. Also to those who are contemplating getting sober.  I am very early in but I have to say that it is awesome so far.  Sending much support out to every one of you.  I am wondering if quitting drinking will help me process my grief more effectively.  I really hope so.  There are moments where I feel like this will never end and that is just a wee bit unbearable.  I am hopeful that this is really a step in a positive direction.  Maybe the grief has been hanging inside of me because I haven't been dealing with it properly.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment