Friday, April 1, 2016

Dreams

Such funky dreams every night...last night I dreamed my car was stolen from a garage. I looked it up and found this online on dreammood.com:

"To dream that your car has been stolen indicates that you are being stripped of your identity.  This may relate to losing your job, a failed relationship, or some situation which has played a significant role in your identity and who you are as a person."

I was thrown off a bit reading that and found I could really relate. It can apply to many things...not drinking, losing my dad, my career, personal aspects of my life that don't receive as much attention as they used to. Interesting. Feeling refreshed today. I often have thoughts of contentment about being free from "the trap". Sometimes I think about having one in the future and think, it would never be just the one. I am not capable of just the one. If I did have only one, I would most likely obsess about it, feeling like I was depriving myself. Not a good feeling at all. Much easier (hopefully) to just be done with it. That makes so much more sense to me and my brain. Cutting it out completely. I am still new to all of this. Proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment