Friday, April 15, 2016

Stuff I'd Like To Do Sans Booze

Here are some things I want to either dip my toes into or jump into whole hog (man, do I love the phrase whole hog):

- Make more art
- Make more music
- Be a better mom, wife, daughter, woman
- Get fluent in Spanish
- Cultivate a strong routine for keeping the house tidy
- Keep working through grief
- Become a nurse
- Be less angry
- Be more compassionate
- Give back to my community
- Grow some kick ass vegetables
- Be less obsessive and more goofy and free
- Be more honest
- Be more appreciative
- Cook more
- Exercise more
- Be more content with what I have as opposed to wanting what I don't have
- Become more involved in the sobersphere, whether in life or online
- Continue not drinking

Here's to dreaming and doing!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome goals!
    Big hugs!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wendy! Thank you so much! Hope all is well with you. Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete