Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Things to Remember

A few things I'd like to have a list of so that I can refer if needed...also to see where my head is at this moment:

- I do not want to drink alcohol ever again.

- I need to be good to myself and support my sobriety.

- Not drinking is awesome!  It really feels great.  Really!

- I can cope with what life brings: I am strong!

- Alcohol does not help- it hurts and hinders my well-being.

- Alcohol also hurts the well-being of my loved ones.

- Even if/when I feel like "Who cares if it doesn't help- I just want this pain to blur..", I must remember it will only make me feel WORSE.  I will wake up with the pain still there and new pain of having drank.

That's all I can think of right now.  They are biggies, though. Feels good getting them out :).

2 comments:

  1. They are wonderful!
    These are the insights that will help you!
    And I so agree that not drinking feels really good!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete